HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer Software and Driver
HP ENVY 5055 is an average home printer. Although it produces acceptable photo prints, the high cost per page is a result of the cartridge’s low yield. It also takes a long time to print both black-and-white and color documents. The scanner can only scan flat sheets, so it’s not ideal for scanning books or magazines. As a plus, it’s compatible with the HP Smart mobile app, so you can do just about everything from your phone, including printing with pinpoint color accuracy.
Low Price and Greater Adaptability:
Get HP ENVY 5055 Features at a low price and greater adaptability. Create professional-looking photos and standard-issue documents with just a few taps and a wireless connection from your mobile device. Simple printing, scanning and duplicating. Multi-tasking older millennials who are looking to maximize their use of inexpensive technology to improve their lives at home and work. You will also like this product HP 65 Ink Cartridges.
Cartridges Can Be Recycled:
HP ENVY 5055 Printer is designed to be used exclusively with HP original or remanufactured cartridges, and it employs active security features to prevent the use of aftermarket or otherwise altered cartridges. These safeguards will continue to function as intended and previously functional cartridges will be blocked with regular firmware updates. Cartridges can be recycled, refilled, or remanufactured because of the HP electronics that have been used before.
HP ENVY 5055 Manual may not seem like much, but the Envy is bundled with the HP Smart App driver and HP Photo Creations. Let’s start with Photo Creations because Smart App is more than just a driver. It’s an automated guide to creating photo books, calendars, and greeting cards, and it’s essentially a lightweight photo editor like Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint Editor. This is another HP product HP 14 Laptop.
Capabilities Extend Far Beyond:
HP ENVY 5055’s Driver for the HP Smart App is compatible with iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. However, depending on which HP printer model you have, its capabilities extend far beyond merely connecting to a computer and printing. For instance, you can send documents you’ve scanned with the camera on your mobile device to a printer or the cloud. Smart App’s Smart Tasks is a collection of customizable workflow presets that automate repetitive tasks like scanning to your preferred cloud service, scanning to email or local folders on a networked PC or server and remote printing.
- The HP ENVY 5055, which is meant to replace the HP ENVY 4520, boasts enhanced wireless networking, a smart interface, faster print speeds, and more.
- Take initiative and make things for your house – This versatile all-in-one printer allows you to print, scan, and copy borderless, high-quality photos and documents with crisp, sharp text.
- Your ink cartridges will be shipped directly to your door. If you sign up for HP Instant Ink (which is completely optional) during the printer setup process, you’ll get the first two months for free. Plans start at $0.99 per month after the trial period, and that price includes shipping and recycling.
- The most advanced painting app available from us: Set up your wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox with the HP Smart app.
- Keep in touch no matter what happens: Dual Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Smart provides a stable connection for consistent performance whether you’re connecting to a network or a mobile device.
- Reduce your ink costs and avoid ever running out – For as little as $0.99 per month, HP Instant Ink lets you automatically order ink from your wireless printer (subscription required)
- Multiple paper sizes are supported. This multifunction printer prints on letter, legal, 4×6, 5×7, 8×10, and No. 10 envelopes.
HP provides free web-based technical support around the clock, every day of the year.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- With a quick and easy Wi-Fi® setup from your mobile device, you can quickly establish a network connection and begin printing.
- Bluetooth Smart
- Establish a link via Bluetooth’s cutting-edge smart technology.
- Copy, print, scan, and fax
- With the HP Smart app, you can scan on the go, print from social media and the cloud, quickly order ink, and simplify the setup process.
- Auto-feeder for paper documents
- Automatic document feeder for 35 pages
- For the HP Smart App
- Discover how simple it is to install, use, and maintain your HP printer.
- Simple printing from a mobile device
- Print directly from your mobile device, whether you’re at the office, at home, or on the go.
- Convenient Refilling
- Set up your printer for Easy Replenish and you’ll get ink when you run out. The printer detects when it needs more ink and orders it automatically.
- Compatible with the Amazon Echo device
- You can have your compatible device (another device is needed) print out anything from grocery lists and to-do lists to coloring pages and crossword puzzles.
- Fully compatible with the Google Assistant
- You can have your Google Calendar, custom calendar templates, checklist templates, and a few activities and word games printed out on a compatible device (additional device needed).
- Similar Ink Cartridges
- Instant Ink Cartridge (HP 65) – Black, and Instant Ink Cartridge (HP 65) – Tri-Color.
- Trustworthy wireless connectivity.
- Get wirelessly connected in under a minute and start printing right away. You can depend on your connection because dual-band Wi-Fi provides consistent performance.
- Security That Changes With the Times
- The dynamic security used by this printer can be updated with newer versions of the printer’s firmware. Only cartridges with genuine HP electronic circuitry can be used in the printer.
Other Related HP Products:
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, photo
- Print Speed – Black (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 10 ppm
- Print Speed – Color (ISO, laser comparable): Up to 7 ppm
- Print Speed – Black (draft): Up to 20 ppm
- First page out (ready) Black: As fast as 16 sec
- First page out (ready) color: As fast as 19 sec
- Resolution (black): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Resolution (color): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 100 to 400 pages
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Display: 2.2″ (5.5 cm) Hi-Res Mono LCD
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Number of print cartridges: 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Replacement cartridges: N9K10A HP 65 Black Instant Ink Cartridges; N9K09A HP 65 Tri-color Instant Ink Cartridges
- Compatible ink types: Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
- Print languages: HP PCL3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Paper trays, standard: 1
- Paper trays, maximum: 1
- Mobile Printing Capability: Apple AirPrint; Mopria Print Service; HP Smart app; Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n (dual band)
- Memory, standard: 256 MB DDR3L Memory
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Hard Drive: 80 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internet Connection
How To Install?
- Download the File From the Following link
- Install it to your device
- Follow the installation Process
- Click finish completing the installation Process
- The software is ready to use.
HP ENVY 5055 Printer is designed to be used exclusively with HP original or remanufactured cartridges, and it employs active security features to prevent the use of aftermarket or otherwise altered cartridges. These safeguards will continue to function as intended and previously functional cartridges will be blocked with regular firmware updates.