HP Docking Station And Lock
HP Docking Station can transform your USB-C laptop into the ultimate workstation. This all-in-one solution allows you to connect to monitors, SD cards, thumb drives, and other devices via its USB-C port, which has been removed from newer laptops in recent years. It supports up to 100W pass-through charging, so you don’t have to choose between port expansion and power. This docking station supports high-definition display resolutions of up to 4K via HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA video ports and provides up to 5 Gbps of bandwidth between connected devices and your laptop.
With the HP Docking Station Adapter dock, you can improve your security, productivity, and connectivity. It protects your network and devices from the moment you log in, is multi-OS compatible, and can support up to four 4K displays. This Docking Station is ideal for ITDMs and hybrid workers, and it also simplifies home or office device management. This is another HP product HP OfficeJet 5255.
Compatibility has been increased. Connectivity is simple:
HP Docking Station Drivers concentrates on your work rather than your dock’s compatibility with most notebooks and operating systems. Whether you use Windows, Mac, or Chrome OS, rigorous testing and certifications ensure that a single USB-C® cable reliably connects your device and peripherals.
The Ability to Be Productive:
HP Docking Station For Laptop faster multitasking, creation, and collaboration with a dock that supports up to four 4K displays via superfast ThunderboltTM 4 technology and has twice the ethernet speed for faster downloads. This dock also provides up to 100W of power, which is sufficient to charge most notebook computers. This HP product will satisfy your need HP 67 Ink Cartridge.
Device Administration Made Simple:
With HP Probook Docking Station manages your mixed fleet more efficiently with wired Intel® vProTM support, which enables authorized administrators to remotely access and manage vProTM-enabled notebooks via wired connections. IT administrators can also schedule dock firmware updates at any time, even after the user has disconnected, using a one-click installer.
HP Docking Station Cable with data and power out (15W) on the front; 1 USB-C® cable to connect to the host system 2 USB 3.0 charging ports on the side; 1 combo audio jack Back: two USB 3.0 charging ports, two DisplayPortTM ports, one RJ45 port, one HDMI 2.0 port, and one standard lock slot.
- Multiple connections on a single cable
- Access your accessories, charge your devices, connect to a wired router, and more with a single USB-CTM cable connection to your laptop.
- Make your screen bigger. Improve your skills.
When you extend your laptop screen to dual 4K displays, you can multitask.
- Beautifully designed to save space
- This elegantly designed and space-saving docking station fits anywhere on your desk, making more room for your accessories.
- Compatibility is guaranteed.
- This docking station has been thoroughly tested to ensure compatibility with ThunderboltTM and USB-CTM laptops.
- Compatibility without limitations
- This dock was created with universal compatibility in mind, and it works with both HP and non-HP USB-C® and ThunderboltTM-enabled laptops.
- Remove the clutter
- Use a simple one-cord setup that plugs in multiple devices to avoid a cluttered desk.
- Manage your commercial HP fleet with ease.
- With advanced network manageability features such as PXE Boot, LAN/WLAN switching, and WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states, you can help IT secure and remotely manage your deployed commercial HP notebooks and dock.
- Minimalist footprint
- Reclaim your desk with a small dock that measures only 5 x 5 inches.
- Provides multimedia and Ethernet ports that have been removed from the most recent Apple and PC laptops.
- Supports high-definition display resolutions up to 4K and comes with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA video options.
- Sits neatly on a desk, easily organizes cables with a connection in the back, and doubles as a laptop stand.
- The data transfer rate of 5 Gbps allows for quick data transfer between computers and peripheral devices.
- Up to 100W pass-through charging eliminates the need to choose between port expansion and power.
- Product Information:
- Color Black
Other Related HP Products:
- HP laptops, MacBook® computers, and other laptops are all compatible.
- Operating systems that are compatible
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS X, and Chrome OS
- Minimum system specifications
- Available USB-C® connector
- 4.8 x 4.8 x 1.77 in (W x D x H)
- Weight 0.74gm
About this Item:
- 4 USB 3.0 ports, 1 Display Port 1.2 port, and 1 VGA port
- Line in and line out jacks, LAN/Ethernet port
- Cable Lock Slot on Docking Station (lock not included)
- See the Description for a list of HP models that are compatible.
HP Docking Station For Laptop faster multitasking, creation, and collaboration with a dock that supports up to four 4K displays via superfast ThunderboltTM 4 technology and has twice the ethernet speed for faster downloads. This dock also provides up to 100W of power, which is sufficient to charge most notebook computers.